This website is owned and operated by Eloquent Innovation Private Limited (henceforth referred as ‘Eloquent Innovation Private Limited’ or ‘ETF’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ ‘www.eloquentechflavors.com’ or having its registered office at Vijayawada.
In using the services provided by our website www.eloquentechflavors.com you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
www.eloquentechflavors.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by ETF. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of ETF is prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to email@example.com or call us on +91-9494445879 (Timings: 10.00 A.M – 7.00 P.M Indian Standard Time).
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
Pricing And Payment
For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and VAT (Value Added Tax)/CST (Central Sales Tax), as applicable.
In case of international credit cards being used for domestic orders, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply according to your credit card policy. If you have made the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof. For example:
• Pan card
• Driving License
• Voter identification card
• Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
Payments for International Orders are accepted through PayPal gateway either by your PayPal account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in US Dollars. For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
For shipments being sent outside India, Prices will include all the applicable taxes in India and the shipping and handling charges.
For International Orders you will be required to send us government issued photo Identity proof preferably:
• Driving License
NOTE: Indian issued cards will not be accepted for international orders.
A tentative delivery date/time will be given along with the order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch. Alternatively, registered customers can track their order by clicking Track Order and find the order status.
• You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registration on www.indusbaz.com.
• You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if Indusbaz has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
• In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Indusbaz for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
• You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. ETF reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, ETF also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), ETF has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of www.eloquentechflavors.com and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
• You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
• Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
• If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold Titan liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
• In case you use International card or foreign bank issued card for payment of domestic order or you have ordered something to be delivered outside India, then you have to provide us any government issued photo identity proof. For example:
• Pan card
• Driving License
• Voter identification card
• Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
ETF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. ETF reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
•Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network , including , without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding”, spamming , “mail-bombing” or “crashing”;
• Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/ or advertising of products or services;
• Forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup, posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Indusbaz will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
Cancellation By ETF
There may be certain orders that ETF cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which ETF identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped to the provided destination. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option Track Order option available at www.eloquentechflavors.com Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
NOTE: In the event that the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
Return And Exchange Policy
www.eloquentechflavors.com is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on +91-9494445879 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. For the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
7- days Return Policy for Domestic orders only
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Development boards,Robotics and XXXXXX Categories covers 7 days
Return policy for Domestic orders
Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). Customer need not pay any shipping charges to return the product or customer may avail the free pre-paid return label for certain customers on case to case basis.
How to Initiate the Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact ETF customer support on +91-9494445879 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from ETF about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered,unworn and unused.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the warehouse of www.eloquentechflavors.com.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made on case to case basis.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Indusbaz.
In case of COD (Cash on delivery i.e. when customer pays in cash once the product is received) the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer’s choice:
1. If customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer’s account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn’t provide any cancelled cheque then amount will be refunded through cheque that will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, ETF will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of ETF:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Indusbaz like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that Indusbaz maintains complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
We may ask for certain details such as name; date of birth; e-mail address; residential address; contact number etc for registration purposes or for giving feedback , contests , newsletters and placing an order. At any point in time you can unsubscribe to our newsletters or any other information which you may receive from ETF.
Also, for enhanced security, ETF does not accept any financial information on its servers. All information entered by the customer is directly received through our payment gateway and are transmitted to their respective banks’ servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The payments on our website are processed by a third party who has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us and therefore, are not allowed to share any personal information of the customers.
ETF reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, damages caused to ETF and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently. ETF reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
All products and the information displayed on www.eloquentechflavors.com constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of ETF prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
ETF owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our customer care number 9494445879, while our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that coloured images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our “order online” service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Vijayawada jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
We are not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments’ of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
This user agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or ETF. You may terminate this user agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal services by registered/ speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website.
ETF may terminate this user agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website. Such termination will be without any liability to ETF. Upon any termination of the user agreement by either you or ETF, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the user agreement or otherwise. ETF’s right to any comments shall survive any termination of this user agreement. Any such termination of this user agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product(s) already ordered from the website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the user agreement.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions Of Service
ETF reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any such modification of the user agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the user agreement through e-mail at the address provided by you while registration on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time on www.eloquentechflavors.com. You should regularly view the user agreement on www.eloquentechflavors.com . In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may undertake to discontinue using our service. However, if you continue to use our service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified user agreement.